9.10.2004

it's been a crazy day... wala lang... hahaha!

listening to: fast car ~ vertical horizon
feeling: sllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyy

"i had a feeling that i could be someone, could be someone."

yipee! i was actually able to do something with my blog! it's been acting up these past few days. hassle!!!

i'm at jiggs's house... just came from another bout of drinking.

sigh. i had dinner with mom and tita gina. it was nice. sobrang busog. hehe. you know me, i'm always happy when i'm busog. =)

it's been crazy. super.

i find myself missing someone i shouldn't... and i absolutely hate it.

haaaaaaaaaay...

oh, and my lola wants to take me with her to china on the 17th.

hahaha! whattalife!!!

you just gotta love it.




2 Comments:

Blogger Kimmy said...

Hay naku. Blogger was acting up nga a few days ago. I gave up trying to post something. I figured it was telling me I didn't have anything worthwhile to say. Haha!

I guess I don't really know what to say about you missing him.. Except that maybe you're missing the person (or parts of that person) you fell in love with. But remember that the person he is now is blech. *huggy*

You're going to China? ;) Hahahaha!

3:21 PM  
Blogger wenk. said...

hey you!:).

just wanted to let you know that im back to the blogging world! check out my new url at thelifeofawenk.blogspot.com :).

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

     
Click Here